Carun Sustainably Sourced Funnel Neck Sweater – Ethical Wensleydale Wool
£348.00 – £385.00
The Carun sweater, a stylish funnel neck sweater, a shorter length, and long sleeves give this modern classic a timeless feel, the yarn comes from the Wensleydale sheep and is a marl of two natural sheep colours, soft ecru, and a dark grey.
- Made from 100% British wool, each yarn can be traced back to individual farms.
- All yarns are from the UK and from farms that practice good animal welfare standards, and regenerative, or organic methods.
- These yarns are breeds specific to promote the 62+ native sheep breeds that make up the largest range of sheep breeds in the world.
- These garments are made in London, using local hand knitters and my own domestic knitting machine.
- This style is made to order so please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- This garment measures approximately 56 cm in body length.
- Offered in three sizes – S/M/L.