Malvina Hot Water Bottle | Handcrafted Wool Design
The Malvina hot-water bottle, hand knitted with wool from rare breed sheep, the design uses traditional knitting techniques of bobbles and aran cables but given a modern twist with the front heart design and the textured sheep images on the reverse. Love sheep hottie, nothing could keep you warmer.
Made from 100% British wool, each yarn can be traced back to individual farms.
- All yarns are from the UK and from farms that practice good animal welfare standards, and regenerative, or organic methods.
- These yarns are breeds specific to promote the 62+ native sheep breeds that make up the largest range of sheep breeds in the world.
- These garments are made in London, using local hand knitters.
- This style is made to order so please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Measures approximately 35cm in length.