Malvina Handwarmers | Ethical Handcrafted Wool Knitwear
The Malvina hand warmers are hand-knitted using traditional techniques of bobbles and Aran cables, given a modern twist with a paisley design, wrist length and just covering the base of the fingers, they will keep you warm and cozy in the worst of the British weather.
- All the yarns I use are from the UK and from either farms that practice good animal welfare standards, or farms that practice regenerative, or organic methods.
- These yarns are breeds specific to promote the 62+ native sheep breeds that make up the largest range of sheep breeds in the world.
- Made in London, using local hand knitters.
- This style is made to order so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- This garment measures approximately 16cm long x 11cm wide.